NEW LOCKING PLIERS for FARRIERS
FARRIER GRIP – Available
818-12 & 828-12 Unique at the world for Farriers. Designed, manufactured by Grip-on. Epoxy resin surface coating.
2 Locking Pliers for Horseshoes. Straight Jaws Locking Plier & Curved Jaws Locking Plier. Patented products.
- New way of working
- Work, more confortable and safer
- Easy to use
- Perfect vision of Horseshoe
- Save time, Save money
- 100% Made in EU/Spain. No pinch, easy release.
- 20 times more corrosion resistant than nickel.
- The spreading of rust is much quicker below Nickel plated surfaces than epoxy painted surfaces.
- Greater resistance to welding pellets.
- Environmentally friendly
Grip-on Tools, S.Coop. is pleased to announce that we have entered into a definitive merger agreement with TALLERES ANZUOLA S.L., manufacturer and supplier of PINS.
We will work closely with our clients, partners and workers to make the integration process as efficient as possible.
Grip-on Tools, S.Coop. with this agreement integrates the Production, Sales & Export of the following products;
- Split Pins DIN 94 – ISO 1234. Aluminum, stainless steel and iron.
- Hair Pins and Double R Hair Pins DIN 11024 STANDARD.
- Linch Pins DIN 11023 STANDARD.
- Pipe Linch Pins / Safety Pins CEI 372 STANDARD.
- Special Pins under drawing or sample.
GET A GRIP
Grip-on manufactures the widest and most modern range of locking pliers & clamps worldwide.
Continually producing top quality and innovative tools to meet the growing demand of Welding, Metal Work, Maintenance, Pipe, Auto Mechanics, Auto Body, DIY, Woodwork, Retail and Multi-use.
New sizes available for our Table C-Clamp 222.
Now 14″, 18″, 24″ large clamping capacity for weldingtable and woodworkingtable
PIONEER and UNIQUE Manufacturer in the World
- EPOXY resin is 20 times more corrosion resistant nickel Pliers
- Wholest Locking Pliers and Steel Clamps range
- WorkBrench of Hands Free Concept for Locking Pliers and Clamps
- High Jaws, clamping capacity
- Pliers & Clamps from 5″ to 40″ size.
BEST LOCKING PLIERS- BY DOUGH MAHONEY
CLAMPING POWER ON YOUR HANDS
- Predator jaws 48-51 HRc Firm gripping, High durability.
- Superior quality, forged Steel.
- Ergonomic knob Smooth ajustable jaw opening, with locking nut.
- Less releasing effort NO-PINCH, QUICK RELEASE Powerful releasing when tools are firmly locked.
- Self centered rod & lever keeps handles aligned. Ensures years of service.
EPOXI RESIN FINISH
- Epoxy resin is 20 times more corrosion resistant than nickel.
- The spreading of rust is much quicker below nickel plated surfaces than epoxy painted surfaces.
- An epoxy painted finish provides greater electrical insulation than nickel or chrome plating allowing greater resistance to welding pellets.
- The qualities of epoxy resin ensure for a better coating in concealed or inner areas. I.e. the “Faraday effect” is minimised compared to nickel or chrome plating.
- Using epoxy paint helps distinguish the tools on the market place and allows for a customized finish by using corporate colours.
- A colour painted finish is more visible in the work place. This reduces the incidence of loss and can reduce the risk of injury.
- Using epoxy resin in the manufacture of our locking tools is far more environmentally friendly than nickel or chrome. This is in line with the prestigious ISO 14000 which instigates, among other things, the use of non- polluting agents.