EXCLUSIVE PARTNER FOR SPAIN & PORTUGAL, GEL-MATRIX®
Grip-on has reached a collaboration agreement with Gel-Matrix® with the intention of improving the quality of work of its users. For this, Grip-on includes in its catalog the VITAL and WACH products, totally natural products without preservatives, sweeteners or added sugar; like all the products offered by the German firm.
New sizes available for our Table C-Clamp 222.
Now 14″, 18″, 24″ large clamping capacity for weldingtable and woodworkingtable
PIONEER and UNIQUE Manufacturer in the World
- EPOXY resin is 20 times more corrosion resistant nickel Pliers
- Wholest Locking Pliers and Steel Clamps range
- WorkBrench of Hands Free Concept for Locking Pliers and Clamps
- High Jaws, clamping capacity
- Pliers & Clamps from 5″ to 40″ size.
NEW LOCKING PLIER MultiGrip by GRIP-ON Tools - SOON
MultiGrip – Soon
New Locking Plier by Grip-on Tools,S.Coop. Universl Locking Plier with Multi Jaw options. Straight Jaws, Straight & Concave Jaws, Curved Jaws with Wire Cutter, Multi Purpose Jaws Omnium Grip.
Epoxy resin surface coating.
1 Plier with 4 different Universal Jaws. Save time, Save money & Save place. 100% Made in EU/Spain. High quality product. Own design and own manufacturing. Quick and easy to change. No pinch, easy release. 20 times more corrosion resistant than nickel. The spreading of rust is much quicker below nickel plated surfaces than epoxy painted surfaces. Greater resistance to welding pellets. Environmentally friendly.
Application: Welding work, Metal Fabrication, Auto-body, Auto Mechanics, Aviation, General Maintenance, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Building, D.I.Y., Agriculture, Marine, Electronics, Fishing, Handicrafts, Upholstery, Woodwork.
BEST LOCKING PLIERS- BY DOUGH MAHONEY
GET A GRIP
Grip-on manufactures the widest and most modern range of locking pliers & clamps worldwide.
Continually producing top quality and innovative tools to meet the growing demand of Welding, Metal Work, Maintenance, Pipe, Auto Mechanics, Auto Body, DIY, Woodwork, Retail and Multi-use.
CLAMPING POWER ON YOUR HANDS
- Predator jaws 48-51 HRc Firm gripping, High durability.
- Superior quality, forged Steel.
- Ergonomic knob Smooth ajustable jaw opening, with locking nut.
- Less releasing effort NO-PINCH, QUICK RELEASE Powerful releasing when tools are firmly locked.
- Self centered rod & lever keeps handles aligned. Ensures years of service.
EPOXI RESIN FINISH
- Epoxy resin is 20 times more corrosion resistant than nickel.
- The spreading of rust is much quicker below nickel plated surfaces than epoxy painted surfaces.
- An epoxy painted finish provides greater electrical insulation than nickel or chrome plating allowing greater resistance to welding pellets.
- The qualities of epoxy resin ensure for a better coating in concealed or inner areas. I.e. the “Faraday effect” is minimised compared to nickel or chrome plating.
- Using epoxy paint helps distinguish the tools on the market place and allows for a customized finish by using corporate colours.
- A colour painted finish is more visible in the work place. This reduces the incidence of loss and can reduce the risk of injury.
- Using epoxy resin in the manufacture of our locking tools is far more environmentally friendly than nickel or chrome. This is in line with the prestigious ISO 14000 which instigates, among other things, the use of non- polluting agents.